zaterdag 16 november 2013

OTHER | BIG NEWS!

Hello every, lovely, amazing reader. I just want to make a quick announcement.
I'm moving my blog. Yes! I am. Not deleting, but MOVING. So no worries:)

 From Blogger I'm going to Wordpress. And with Wordpress I'm having my own domain, which is going to be this:
thedutchcountryside.com

It's going to take about a week until my new site is completely done and from then it's going to be amazing. Wordpress has a way better and good looking lay out, at first. Then second it just works great, way easier and the blog is going to be a lot prettier.

Besides that, the different pages are actually going to work on my new site and the blog is way more clear and easy to use for you guys. I mean you  guys are my followers and readers, so are you going to change with me from Blogger to Wordpress? That would be amazing.

I will keep you guys updated during this week on Facebook and Twitter. So don't forget to follow me here and yes here.

Thanks again guys, and I will see you guys within a week on my real and only domain, thedutchcountryside.com

xxx


 

4 opmerkingen:

  1. love this post! keep up the great work on your blog by the way-i just bookmarked it!

    would love you to give me some advice on my blog! would be greatly appreciated!

    www.stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful! You have a really nice blog here! I like your posts! :)

    My Fashion Jar

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. aaaaaw, good luck with your new blog! keep me posted about it!!! :) I would love to read it ;)

    xoxo

    http://thestylemaze.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Good luck ^^
    Have a nice weekend ^^

    Kiss
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen